At NewBrain, we are here to help our clients uncover the strengths they already possess deep within in order to help them cope with and overcome anything life throws their way. Our expert group of psychologists and counselors are here to help our clients find non-invasive, medication-free, safe solutions. Outside of EEG brain mapping and neurofeedback therapy, we offer additional services through our counseling center, Trinity Psychological Services. At Trinity Psychological Services, our primary service offerings are education evaluations and counseling, psychological evaluations and counseling, and life coaching.
Trinity Psychological Services Offers Even More
Here’s what you can expect from your suite of assessments:
- Diagnostic Intake includes a one-hour evaluation with Dr. Montes
- Including the review of the symptom checklist
- A 19-channel NewBrain qEEG brain map when initiating neurofeedback training
- An initial individual/family interview with Dr. Montes
- A 19-channel NewBrain qEEG brain map
- The best in assessments for IQ, verbal and auditory processing, memory, reading, writing, math, spelling, delayed recall, spatial/logical reasoning, sensory issues and more.
- An in-person review of all results with Dr. Montes
- An official written report detailing your child’s scores, any applicable diagnoses and recommendations for accommodation at home and at school, and any other information that can help your child succeed
- An initial individual/family interview with Dr. Montes (1-2 additional hours available if necessary)
- A 19-channel NewBrain qEEG brain map
- A series of personality inventories, self-reports, and world-recognized psychological measures centered around your specific goals
- An in-person review of your results with Dr. Montes
- A full written report including a summary of our findings, brain map results, diagnosis information, and suggestions for next steps
Trinity Psychological Services Provides Clients with More In-depth
Educational Evaluations and Counseling
For parents with children (or adults) who are struggling to flourish in school due to learning disabilities such as Reading (Dyslexia), Writing (Dysgraphia), Math (Dyscalculia), ADHD, or other disorders, Trinity Psychological Services can help. After an initial educational assessment, we will provide you (and your child’s school administration if needed) with an official report detailing our recommendations for implementation at home and at school. We will make sure our clients receive the support they need to succeed both in the classroom and out.
Trinity Psychological Services provides counseling for clients seeking help with symptoms that impact them emotionally, relation ally, or professionally. Our professional counseling team can address mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety disorders, adjustment issues, trauma, drug/alcohol abuse, suicidal thoughts, and more. Through our therapy services, we provide clients with solutions for addressing their problems often without the need for psychiatric referrals in order to avoid extensive medication side effects. At Trinity Psychological Services, we also provide the latest in therapy alternatives for addressing the symptoms of trauma or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); this therapy is known as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Everyone experiences times in their lives and in their relationships when they feel out of control and overwhelmed. However, you don’t have to navigate those times alone. At Trinity Psychological Services, we work with clients to help them to assess their situation, overcome obstacles, achieve goals and successfully make changes in their lives.
At Trinity Psychological Services You Can Begin Your Journey Today
Find out more about how Trinity Psychological Services, we help our clients overcome obstacles with safe, results driven counseling solutions. If you are an adult, parent, school administrator or counselor seeking therapy and counseling solutions for yourself, a relative or a student, Trinity Psychological Services could be what you are looking for. Contact Us Today to schedule an initial consultation or Call Us at (678) 366-8862. or Click to Schedule a Return Call